If you are anything like me, you are already starting to count the days until December. December to me means family, good food, holiday music, joy, memories around the fireplace, and of course, time off from school or work. Unfortunately, it also means colder weather, snow, and freezing wind that always seems to leave my skin feeling burned, cracked, chapped, and dry.
During the month of December, I’m usually bouncing between the ski hill, my family’s cabin, holiday markets, and the banquet halls. This means I need a variety of different skincare options that will meet my needs. Thankfully, I know that Janssen Cosmetics Professional Grade German Skincare Line always has me covered.
A must-have for me is always a night cream. Between being outside in the harsh winter elements and wearing more makeup than usual during the Holiday Season, my face tends to dry out. This means it needs some extra hydration. I love the Janssen Cosmetics Night Replenisher for Dry Skin. This face cream is so rich and creamy and does a beautiful job of keeping my sensitive skin hydrated.
Night Replenisher for Dry Skin
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, avocado oil, white lupine extract, vitamin E acetate
- Hyaluronic acid is known to have high moisture-binding capabilities, so it keeps the skins natural moisture in
- The white lupine extract promotes increased activity at the cellular level and also promotes moisture-binding
- Avocado oil soothes the skin
- Vitamin E acetate is an antioxidant that protects the cells membranes
Skin hydration is an important factor for me in my overall health and beauty routine. So another essential for me is the Janssen Cosmetics Professional Grade Hand Care Cream. I carry a tube of this with me everywhere I go and have one in my bedroom and bathroom at home. With all the sanitizing and handwashing I am doing lately, my hands tend to really dry out. To restore the moisture, they need something soothing, intense, but non-greasy. This does just the trick.
Hand Care Cream
- Formulated with echinacea, alpha-bisabolol, and farnesol
- The echinacea, also known as the purple cornflower, is regenerating
- Alpha-bisabolol alleviates irritation. It is found also in chamomile.
- Farsenol is regenerating, bacteriostatic and has a deodorant effect. It is found also in essential oils.
As I mentioned earlier, I often like to spend some time on the ski hills and at my family’s cabin in the winter. This means a lot of sun exposure. I believe one of the best things we can do for our skin is to protect it from the sun, so I trust Janssen German Skincare with my UV protection. One of my favourite year-round products is the Janssen Cosmetics SUN Protection Spray 30.
SUN Protection Spray 30
- Protects against UV-A and UV-B rays
- Practical Spray application
- non-greasy, non-sticky, matte, and fast-absorbing
My wind-burned, cracked, chapped, and dry skin is now a thing of the past thanks to Janssen Cosmetics Professional Grade German Skincare Line. For me, hydration is key to looking and feeling my best, that's why I'm never without my Janssen products.