Contains 25 Ampoules
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE CONCENTRATE FOR BRIGHTER SKIN
• Brightening of dark skin discolorations
• Balances the color and structure of the complexion
• Ideal for hyperpigmentation
This brightening serum contains concentrated actives to even out hyperpigmentation and reduce the appearance of brown flecks. Lipoamino acid and stabilized vitamin C block melanin formation, and our highly active plant complex, SORR, contains antioxidants to fade spots and protect the skin against further damage.
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Cares for the skin, moisturizes, smoothes
• Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the α-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
• Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
• Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
Home care application
Distribute Melafadin Fluid gently over the cleansed skin. To do this, break off the top of the ampoule, using a paper tissue to protect your hands, and pour the entire content into the palm of your hand. Then distribute evenly over the face and neck and press in gently. Regular application for 4 weeks every 23 months has proved particularly effective. During this time, the skin should be protected from direct exposure to the sun. Use of Melafadin Day Protection with SPF 20 (Ref. 3310) or Face Guard SPF 30 is optimal. For external use only.