2 Phase Melafadin Concentrate 4 x 10ml
Intensive 40-day cure for the start of a skin-brightening treatment. Active substance concentrate in 2-phase ampoules with vitamin C phosphate (powder phase) plus lipoamino acid, SORR and mulberry tree root extract (liquid phase).
- Intensive skin brighteners freshly prepared with each ampoule
- Effective brightening of pigmentation disorders
- Inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Practical dosage form
• Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
• Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the ?-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
• Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
• Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive form
2-Phase Melafadin Concentrate is a 6-week course of treatment. The content of one ampoule (7.5 ml) is sufficient for one week and consists of a powder and a liquid component. Both components are mixed prior to initial application. To do this, simply press the red button on the sealing cap forcefully. The vitamin C powder drops into the activator fluid. Now remove the pushbutton, install the pipette with sealing cap onto the ampoule and shake well. Apply approx. 1 ml of the active substance solution onto cleansed skin each day in the evening. Then apply Brightening Night Restore.
Note: Adequate UV protection must be ensured after each brightening treat-ment. Melafadin Day Protection is optimally used during the day.