Contains 25 Ampoules
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE CONCENTRATE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN WITH COUPEROSE
• Relaxes, calms and soothes the skin
• Fortifies and strengthens the tissue's capillary system
• Redness is reduced
• Supports the skin's natural regeneration activity
While the damaged blood vessels of couperose cannot be entirely cured, the effects and redness can be reduced dramatically with the application of our Couperose Fluid. It contains a highly active plant complex designed to soothe sensitivity, including pennywort, calendula, and licorice root. Redness, swelling, and tension are reduced over a period of 2 weeks.
• Sensitive complex: Highly-active plant extract containing active substances from Asiatic marsh pennywort, butcher's broom, calendula, horse chestnut and liquorice root; alleviates the signs of irritation (redness, swelling, feelings of tension)
• Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
Home care application
Break off the top of the ampoule, using a paper tissue to protect your hands, and pour the entire content of the ampoule into the palm of your hand. Distribute Couperose Fluid over the face and neck and press in gently. Activating massages and extensive rubbing of the reddened areas of skin should always be avoided. For external use only.
Note: Application with iontophoresis activates the circulation. This should therefore be omitted in skin with couperose. Tip: Sun protection is important. Depending on the intensity of the sun, Face Guard SPF 15 or Face Guard SPF 30 is ideal. Saunas, steam baths and brush massages promote facial redness and are therefore better avoided