Lifting and Recovery Cream
Intensive restorative cream
- Moisturizing and moisture binding
- Smoothes the epidermis
- Increases resilience and elasticity
- Stimulates the natural skin functions
- Visible improvement of the skin structure
- Relieves initial creases
- Combats premature skin aging
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and supple
- Oat extract: Noticeably lifts the skin
- Yeast extract: Stimulates the synthesis of anchor proteins in the dermal-epidermal connective layer and therefore reduces the volume and depth of wrinkles
- Vitamin A palmitate: Promotes regeneration of the epidermis, improves the skin structure
- Saccharide isomerate: Mixture of various sugars produced from plant-based glucose which bind firmly to the skin's creatine and ensure a long-lasting increase in the skin's moisture
- Hyaluronic acid (long- and short-chain): Immediately noticeable skin smoothing and increased skin moisture; reduces wrinkles caused by dryness
- Isostearyl isostearate: Shortened to ISIS, fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier
Massage Lifting & Recovery Cream in gently in the morning and/or evening after skin cleansing.
Advice: Preferably apply in the evening as a supplement to Rich Nutrient Skin Refiner.
Recommendation: Face Guard combats premature skin aging with effective light protection. To achieve this, always apply the extremely light lotion beneath Lifting & Recovery Cream during the day.