During the summer months, you are likely to spend a lot more time outdoors, which can increase your risk of sunburn—even when you wear sunscreen.
Your skin will need some serious TLC after a summer spent in the pool, sun, sand, and surf. In addition, summer days often lead to temptations where alcohol and bad eating habits are present.
In the summer, your skin is often sun-damaged, dry, chapped, and clogged with dead skin. It's essential to rehab your skin after spending time in the sun and indulging over the summer.
A light callosity has been built on the callused skin due to the sun. Because of this, the skin is usually rough and flaky and needs more moisture. Moreover, UV radiation creates free radicals and reduces collagen fibers, which support our skin.
It is essential to use one of the best after-sun products in spray, gel, or lotion form to minimize the sting and irritation of overexposed skin and speed up its repair.
If you are considering a formula, look for ingredients that will soothe your skin, such as aloe vera and antioxidants, as well as hydrate your skin with hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and ceramides.
Important Post Summer Tips
Check out these helpful tips for post-summer skin care to help erase the signs of summer.
- To get silky-smooth skin after a long summer season, use an exfoliating body scrub. Skin can feel smooth and soft after using a gentle body scrub, which removes dead surface skin cells and adds moisture. If you want to address UV damage and promote cell turnover on the face, use a gentle face scrub containing glycolic acid.
- You might have clogged pores after a few months of sweating and applying sunscreen continuously all summer long. Your complexion is negatively impacted by environmental impurities since you have accumulated oil, makeup, sweat, and dirt over the past few months. To minimize pores and draw out impurities, use a good cleansing mask.
- Your skin is likely in need of some much-needed hydration after months spent at the pool, beach, and in the sun. Add a rich cream or oil to your daily routine to hydrate parched summer skin. Your skin will benefit from formulas that contain ceramides, retinol, and hyaluronic acid.
- Your skin tone may become uneven, dark spots may appear, and new freckles may appear at the end of summer. UV rays damage your skin when it is exposed to the sun. Vitamin C serums can help counteract the effects of sun damage. Vitamin C serums improve skin texture and tone while hydrating and smoothing the skin.
Best Products for Post-Summer Skin
1. Light Tightening Cream (50ml)
When the weather gets hot, Light Tightening Cream is the perfect skin care product. Boosts your skin's energy, moisturizes it intensively, and counteracts tiredness.
This energy booster stimulates the metabolism of the skin and makes it more resilient and firmer. Skin receives extra moisture and shine is eliminated even though the texture is light.
2. Vitaforce C Cream (50ml)
Boost radiance and prevent premature skin aging with this highly active anti-aging care. An even and youthful complexion is achieved by reducing age spots, improving skin tone, and brightening the skin.
A deep moisturizing effect is achieved. Vitamin C protects the skin from free radicals through the use of a refreshing and invigorating lemon extract.
Light-induced premature aging of the skin is prevented by vitamin E. It is reviving and toning to use lemon extracts. In the summer, Vitaforce C Cream is ideal because of its fresh fragrance and light consistency.
3. Pro-Immune Serum (30ml)
The serum stabilizes the skin's immune cells to make them more resistant to harmful external influences with active substances.
Allantoin, bisabolol, vitamins C and D, long- and short-chain hyaluronic acid, as well as beta-glucan and ectoine, are present.
Once or twice a day, gently massage serum into your skin. Apply the serum to your neck and the area above it. Apply your usual day or night care product after the serum has been absorbed.
Pro-Immune Serum can also be used with any other care cream based on your skin's needs. However, it is best used with our Anti-Pollution Cream to ensure the best results.
4. Hydro Active Gel (50ml)
Providing a fresh, natural glow, the ultra-light moisturizer hydrates the skin deeply. Moreover, it prevents moisture loss for a long time. By hydrating the skin, Hyaluron reduces wrinkles caused by dryness.
In addition to harmonizing the appearance of the skin by reducing irritations, the gel texture has a pleasingly light texture. Consequently, it is the perfect summer care product to enhance the silky softness of your skin and serve as a super base for make-up.
5. Mild Creamy Cleanser (200ml)
Deeply cleanses and removes dirt and make-up from the skin. By preserving the skin's moisture, unpleasant tension feelings are avoided.
Combining the Radiant Firming Tonic with the rich, gentle cleansing optimizes the skin's preparation for subsequent care.
When wearing heavy make-up, it is recommended to double cleanse with Mild Creamy Cleanser. The cleansing milk should be applied and rinsed off, followed by another application, and washed off with plenty of water.
6. Mild Face Rub (50ml)
To supply the skin with high-quality and nourishing oils, the skin needs to be peeled once or twice a week to loosen dead skin cells. It prevents impurities, refines the skin surface, and allows subsequent care to be absorbed more effectively.
As a result of the gentle peeling, the skin surface is smoothed and noticeable. Skin flakes and superficial cornification are gently removed with jojoba wax beads.
In addition to providing additional care to the skin, the round abrasive particles dissolve during application. It results in smooth, supple skin that appears fresh and rosy.
A summer day can only be complete if you're soaking up the sun. Nevertheless, your skin may disagree. All too often during the summer months, we experience excessive sun exposure, despite the importance of getting enough Vitamin D.
Your skin may be suffering if you've enjoyed long days of sunlight, traveled in planes and cars, and generally enjoyed your daily routine more carefree.
Too much sun exposure and insufficient sun protection lead to dry skin, sun spots, and wrinkles. Now is the perfect time to hydrate, replenish, and restore your skin.