Multi Action Cleansing Balm
- Unique cleansing experience
- innovative texture for maximum make-up removal, yet also suitable for sensitive skin
- Provides and maintains moisture
- Leaves skin feeling silky
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Multiple application options
- Murumuru Butter: forms a protective film on the skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil: very easy on the skin; it also protects the skin from drying out
- Evening Primrose Oil: strengthens the barrier function of the skin
- Raspberry Stem Cell Extract: moisturizing properties
- Vitamin E: is an antioxidant
Apply and gently massage-in a hazelnut-size quantity of the balm to any dry skin on your face, neck and décolleté to remove make-up. Moisten your fingers and massage the skin again. Finally, remove using warm water.
Tip: Multi Action Cleansing Balm combines four application possibilities in one product; it is suitable as a cleansing balm, make-up remover, moisturizing mask and as an SOS balm for areas of particularly dry skin.
As a mask: Apply to cleansed skin and allow it to take effect for 5-10 minutes. Massage with circular movements and then rinse off with plenty of warm water. The mask can also be applied overnight. For this, any excess is dabbed off with a soft cloth, and the mask not washed off with warm water until the next morning.
As an SOS balm: In the winter, of if your skin is feeling particularly dry, a small amount of the balm is applied and gently massaged in to the dry skin. Gently dab