- Sensitive complex: Highly-active plant extract containing active substances from Asiatic marsh pennywort, butcher's broom, calendula, horse chestnut and liquorice root; alleviates the signs of irritation (redness, swelling, feelings of tension)
- Skin defense complex: Highly-active plant extract consisting of active substances from
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (balloon vine which grows in the tropics)
- Echium plantagineum (echium seed oil)
- Unsaponifiable constituents of sunflower oil verifiably soothes, acts to combat redness, fortifies the skin's barrier structure
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
- Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
Apply Soothing Face Mask generously onto cleansed skin and allow to work in for up to 20 minutes. Then remove the remaining surface film gently and without rubbing using moist, warm compresses.
Advice: Not only for “putting out fires” in the beauty salon! To rapidly soothe spontaneous skin reactions such as e.g. redness, apply Soothing Face Mask generously and allow it to work in for as long as time allows. Then gently dab off surface residues and allow the remainder to work in over night.