- Skin defense complex: Highly-active plant extract consisting of active substances from
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (balloon vine which grows in the tropics)
- Echium plantagineum (echium seed oil)
- Unsaponifiable constituents of sunflower oil verifiably soothes, acts to combat redness, fortifies the skin's barrier structure
- α-bisabolol: Soothing
- Orgasol: Matting
- Long-chain hyaluronic acid: High-molecular and biotechnologically obtained moisturizer with high moisture binding capacity, forms a smoothing film on the surface of the skin
- Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Low-molecular and biotechnologically obtained moisturizer with high moisture binding capacity, penetrates down to the lower layer of the epidermis and visibly pads ”it out”, smoothes the skin and protects its moisture
- Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin
Distribute Sensitive Skin Complex in the form of a course of treatment or throughout the year, preferably 2x per day, onto cleansed skin in the morning and evening. Apply a suitable day or night care product on top.
Advice: Sensitive Skin Complex can always be used on its own whenever sensitive skin tends to develop an unattractive oily sheen.