- Anti-sebum active substance complex: Contains an extract from olive leaves (oleanolic acid), reduces excessive sebum production, has a keratolytic and bactericidal effect
- Aloe vera extract: Soothing, skin-clarifying, moisturizing
- Healing earth: White china clay; sebum-absorbing effect
- Fomes officinalis: Larch agaric (tree fungus) extract, contains polysaccharides and minerals; natural astringent acts to perceptibly lift and refine the skin profile by reducing the size of pores
1. Tested under specialist, der-matological supervision by the Dermatest® Institute
2. Overall result: Very good
3. Following 4 weeks of applica-tion, sebumetry determination using a sebumeter shows that the skin's lipid content is statistically reduced by 18.2%
Apply Purifying Mask onto cleansed skin. Leave out the eye area. Allow to work in for up to 20 minutes. Remove with warm, moist compresses. Apply approx. 1-2 x weekly; if necessary, also more frequently locally on inflammation.
Advice: The mask naturally dries on. It can be removed more easily if it is first released gently with moist fingertips. Also ideal for local T-zone treatment for combination skin.