Gentle Cleansing Powder:
- Hydrolyzed maize starch: Natural filter material
- Silica: Natural powder basis consisting of silica
- Tenside based on amino acids: Kind to the skin, for gentle skin cleansing
- Biosynthetic polypeptide: Leaves the skin feeling soft and pleasant
- Sugar-like substance from rice bran: Balances the lipid content of dry and greasy areas of skin
- Red algae extract (Condrus crispus): Moisturizing
- Aloe vera: Soothing and skin-clarifying
- Fine polyamide powder: Porous, round spheres; microfine; absorb surplus sebum and leave the surface of the skin looking matte
Gentle Cleansing Powder: Pour the powder into the palm of the hand and mix with water to form a creamy foam. Distribute over the face and neck in the form of a cleansing massage. Wash off with plenty of water or a moist face cloth. Apply regularly in the morning and evening.
Tip: For all “soap fans” who love rich and creamy foam during cleansing.
Balancing Cream: Regularly massage gently into the skin in the morning and/or evening after cleansing with Gentle Cleansing Powder.
Tip: Also outstanding suitable as a foundation for make-up.