Melafadin Day Protection
Day cream with SPF 20 for brighter skin
- Protects against bronzing UV radiation
- For visibly more even and brighter skin
- Prevents the formation of new pigmentation flecks
- Protects against free radicals
- Moisturizing and moisture retaining
- Outstanding foundation for make-up
- Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the ?-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
- Diacetyl boldine solution: Skin-brightening complex containing the derivative of the natural active substance boldine, obtained from the bark of the Chilean boldo tree; verifiably inhibits tyrosinase
- Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
- Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
- Chondrus crispus: Extract from red algae, moisturizing
- Titanium dioxide: Inorganic, microfine UV filter, physical light protection with optical whitening effect
- UV filters: Organic, chemical UVA and UVB light protection filters
Apply onto the face, neck and neckline each day after cleansing in the morning and massage in gently. Outstanding foundation for make-up.
Note: Even glass provides no protection against UV radiation: people whose desk is located next to a window can observe dark discoloration (melanin synthesis) of their skin even though they are in the office all day, because they are sitting in the sun.
Advice: Suitable for protecting and for brightening age spots in all areas of skin exposed to the light, e.g. the backs of the hands and the neckline. This also applies during the winter.