Hydrating Gel Mask
Moisturizing Gel Mask
- Moisturizing gel mask for dry skin
- Moisture retention factor with long-term 24-hour effect
- Binds moisture in the epidermis
- Restores the skin's hydrolipidic barrier
- Provides beneficial suppleness and a fresh, optimal moisture effect
- Can be ideally applied in combination with Aquatense Moisture Gel+ to treat causes of moisture loss
- Aquaporin-stimulating peptide (ASP): Increase in the moisture content of the Stratum corneum, the outer layer of the epidermis – the horny layer – through activation of the skin's native aquaporins (water-conducting channels in the cell membrane)
- Imperata cylindrica root extract: Root extract from the desert plant Imperata cylindrica, which is able to survive even under extremely dry conditions. Retains the skin's moisture content and ensures a quick and continuous supply of moisture
- Sorbitol: Plant-based sugar with moisturizing properties. Crucially regulates the skin's moisture content
Use the gel brush to distribute a thin layer of the gel mask directly onto the face and neckline, including the eye area. Time required to work in: 5-20 minutes. Remove residues with moist mask sponges and continue to provide the skin with the usual care. For maximum pampering effect, allow the mask to work in over night.
Advice: Relaxation is an essential element of strength. George Leonard
While the mask is working in, you should relax – another nice way of pampering yourself.
Hydrating Gel Mask+ is outstandingly suitable as a moisturizing contact gel in ultrasound applications.
It is also fantastic as an after sun mask, after sport and a visit to the sauna.
For the beauty salon:
Highly suitable as a foundation basis for the deep-acting peel off masks. A dual effect is achieved, and the mask residues can also be removed very thoroughly “in one go”.
Store Hydrating Gel Mask+ in the refrigerator during the summer months. This will ensure that you have a particularly cooling, effective treatment to hand for your customers!