- Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive form
- Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
- Glycerin: Moisturizing and skin-smoothing
- Aloe vera: Soothing, skin-clarifying, moisture-boosting
- Allantoin: Regenerating and soothing
Pour Melafadin Toner onto a cotton wool pad and stroke gently over the skin after cleansing.
Advice: Melafadin Toner is outstandingly suitable for working Melafadin Cleansing Powder into a foam. Using a brush, simply mix the tonic and cleansing powder in a mask bowl until the desired foam density is achieved. The creamy, soft foam pampers the skin even during application.