- Plant-based cellulite active substance complex with scientifically proven studies; combination of three active substances:
- Extract of the green algae Euglena gracilis: blocks lipid deposition via the synthesis of fibronectin
- Extract from the leaves of the yellow horned poppy: Anti-inflammatory; supports the transportation of fatty acids into the mitochondria
- Caffeine: Anti-inflammatory, lipid breakdown (lipolysis), blockage of lipid deposition
- ESP: Elastin-stimulating peptides structure the elastic tissue and ensure in-creased firmness
- Avocado oil: Rich in natural fatty acids and vitamins A, E and D; cares for and protects the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth
- Menthol: Cools and revives the metabolism
- Hydrated silica / silica: cleanses removes grease
- Cocamidopropyl betaine: Mild surfactant made of plant-based raw materials (coconut)
- Algae extract: Moisturizing and revitalizing
- Samphire: Improves the skin tissue and cell regeneration, and enhances the skin tone
1. Peeling with Oxygenating Body Scrub: Apply Oxygenating Body Scrub over moist skin during bath or shower and massage with firm pressure. Focus on rougher areas of skin such as the elbows, knees and heels. Wash peeling residues off thoroughly under the shower or with compress. .
2. Smoothing with Cellulite Contour Formula: Apply Cellulite Contour Formula onto problem areas and massage in. Use your thumb and index finger to “pluck” the problem areas and gently pulled away from the muscles. Continue this “plucking” method on all areas.