- Red vine leaves: Strengthen the skin tissue and support its vitality
- Horse chestnut: Strengthens the skin tissue and relieves tired legs
- Eucalyptus oil: Long-lasting and refreshing cooling
- Menthol: Cools and revives the metabolism
- Glycerin: Trivalent alcohol, constituent of plant-based lipids, moisture-binding, reduces the horny skin's trans-epidermal water loss
Distribute Cooling Leg Lotion over the feet and legs several times a day and massage in from bottom to top. Dry the legs before applying Cooling Leg Lotion. Keep the feet warm in socks and place in a raised position. Rapid aid when on the go: simply apply Cooling Leg Lotion over nylon stockings. Product does not stick as it is rapidly absorbed into skin
Advice: Do not apply immediately after hair removal. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash your hands after applying. Do not use on newborn babies and young children.