Eye Zone Gel
Moisturizing eye gel
- Moisturizing and moisture retaining
- Smoothes creases caused by dryness
- Combats swelling and dark rings around the eyes
- Cools and refreshes
- Ideal for spectacle and contact lens wearers
- Long-chain hyaluronic acid: High-molecular and biotechnologically obtained moisturizer with high moisture-binding capacity, forms a smoothing film on the surface
- Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Low-molecular and biotechnologically obtained moisturizer with high moisture binding capacity, penetrates down to the lower horny layer and “pads” it out, smoothes the skin and protects its moisture
- Imperata cylindrica: Root extract from the desert plant Imperata cylindrica; native to Asia and Australia, it is able to survive even in extremely dry conditions; rich in potassium, moisturizing and moisture-binding
- Sensitive complex: Active substance complex consisting of yeast extract and panthenol plus extracts of horse chestnut, butcher's broom, licorice root and calendula, decongestant effect, anti-inflammatory, fortifies the skin and effectively combats dark rings around the eyes
Distribute Eye Zone Gel around the eye area in the morning and evening and whenever desired throughout the day, tapping gently with the fingertips.
Advice: When stored in the refrigerator, Eye Zone Gel is particularly refreshing and cooling on application. This cooling effect supports the gel's decongestant effect.