- Skin defense complex: Highly-active plant extract consisting of active substances from
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (balloon vine which grows in the tropics)
- Echium plantagineum (echium seed oil)
- Unsaponifiable constituents of sunflower oil Verifiably soothes, acts to combat redness, fortifies the skin's barrier structure
- α-bisabolol: Soothing
- Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS; emollient based on repleni-shable raw plant materials; fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier via the cohesion of the lipids in the Stratum corneum and reduces the skin's trans-epidermal moisture loss
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
- Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
- Squalane: Obtained from plant-based olive oil, similar to the skin's natural lipid; is easily absorbed without leaving the skin feeling greasy; prevents dehydration (moisture loss); skin-smoothing
Distribute Calming Sensitive Cream onto the face, neck and neckline in the morning and/or evening.
Advice: Calming Sensitive Cream can be used around the clock as 24-hour care for sensitive skin which is rather dry.
Recommendation: Sensitive skin and sunlight do not mix. Face Guard (SPF 15) or Face Guard Plus (SPF 30) ensures optimal sun protection. This ultra-light lotion gently remains on the skin and reflects UV radiation. Simply apply Face Guard beneath Calming Sensitive Cream during the day