- Skin defense complex: Highly-active plant extract consisting of active substances from Cardiospermum halicacabum (balloon vine which grows in the tropics) Echium plantagineum (echium seed oil) Unsaponifiable constituents of sunflower oil Verifiably soothes, acts to combat redness, fortifies the skin's barrier structure
- α-bisabolol: Soothing
- Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS; emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier via the cohesion of the lipids in the Stratum corneum and reduces the skin's trans-epidermal moisture loss
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
- Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
- Squalane: Obtained from plant-based olive oil, similar to the skin's natural lipid; is easily absorbed without leaving the skin feeling greasy; prevents dehydration (moisture loss); skin-smoothing
Distribute Calming Sensitive Cream onto the face, neck and neckline in the morning and/or evening.
Tip: Calming Sensitive Cream can be used around the clock as 24-hour care for sensitive skin which is rather dry.
Recommendation: Sensitive skin and sunlight do not mix. Face Guard (SPF 30) ensures optimal sun protection. This ultra-light lotion gently remains on the skin and reflects UV radiation. Simply apply Face Guard beneath Calming Sensitive Cream during the day