- Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the ?-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
- Diacetyl boldine solution: Skin-brightening complex containing the derivative of the natural active substance boldine, obtained from the bark of the Chilean boldo tree; verifiably inhibits tyrosinase
- Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
- Chondrus crispus: Extract from red algae, moisturizing
- Fine polyamide powder: Porous, round spheres, microfine; leaves the skin feeling powdery and light and looking velvety and matt
Apply onto the face, neck and neckline each day after cleansing and toning in the evening and massage in gently.
Note: Brightening Night Restore only contains 10% oil and is therefore only partially suitable for a facial massage. Addition of the De-Stress ampoule (oil) makes the brightening cream perfectly suitable for massaging and simultaneously fortifies the natural hydrolipidic barrier to protect against TEWL (transepidermal water loss).