- Beta vulgaris maritima: Wild beet extract for inhibiting melanin synthesis; the skin color retains its natural pigmentation
- Lycopenes: Tomato extract increases the volume of repair enzymes; external influences (oxidation and UV radiation) cause less damage; antioxidant
- Wheat protein hydrolysate: Promotes the skin's regeneration activity, boosts its native protection, alleviates skin irritation, softens
- Aloe vera: Soothing, skin-clarifying and moisture-boosting
- Shea butter: High-quality natural substance from the nuts of the shea butter tree (Butyrospermum parkii), protects the skin against drying out, lipid-replenishing, smoothing and softening
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant and radical scavenger
- Titanium dioxide: Physical UV filter
To protect and care, distribute BB Cream onto facial skin in the morning and massage in gently until the cream has formed a perfect “bond” with the skin. Gently conceal the transitions to the neck.
Advice: Twice the amount offers even better hold! To increase coverage, simply apply BB Cream twice or use as a foundation for make-up. Simply conceal areas of unevenness, rings around the eyes, red veinlets or pigmentation spots by specifically applying the cream onto them.