- Aquaporin-stimulating peptide (ASP): Increase in the moisture content of the Stratum corneum, the outer layer of the epidermis – the horny layer – through activation of the skin's native aquaporins (water-conducting channels in the cell membrane)
- Codium tomentosum extract: Atlantic green algae, intensively moisturizing, with deposit effect; helps to improve the loss of skin elasticity
- Provitamin B5 (D-panthenol): Intensively supplies the skin with moisture in the long term and protects it against drying out. Acts to soothe irritation and calm. Improves the skin's elasticity, supports the formation of new cells
- Vitamin C phosphate: Improves complexion irregularities; has an antioxidant effect (to combat free radicals); helps to improve the skin's firmness
- “Long-chain” hyaluronic acid: High-molecular moisturizer obtained using biotechnology with high moisture binding capacity; forms a smoothing surface film
After cleansing and toning, apply onto the face, neck and neckline and distribute gently in the morning and/or evening as preferred.
Tip: Can be combined with any care cream or used on its own as enjoyable care by those who dislike a cream texture! Men also want it: immediate well-being after application, especially after shaving. Unpleasant burning and feelings of tension on the skin are instantly alleviated.
Recommendation: Face Guard combats premature skin aging with effective light protection. To do this, simply apply the extremely light lotion beneath Aquatense Moisture Gel+ during the day